The Syndicate Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Syndicate Clan

Ph34r The Syndicate or get pwned

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Absentee information

Go down 
+3
JOnight
-TheMan-
Kull
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kull
Admin
Admin
Kull

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2005-12-12

Absentee information Empty
PostSubject: Absentee information   Absentee information EmptyMon 12 Dec à 14:46

If you are planning on being absent, please post that on this thread, and why. That way we will know to count you out of clan meetings and events without penalty. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
-TheMan-

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-07-17

PostSubject: im back   Absentee information EmptySat 29 Jul à 17:22

back from the vaca, had some good times. see everyone around
Back to top Go down
-TheMan-

PostSubject: Re: Absentee information   Absentee information EmptySat 5 Aug à 7:49

ok i will be gone from the 5th to most likely the 9th of this month. ill see everyone when i get back. Later all
Back to top Go down
JOnight
JOnight

Number of posts : 13
Name : Jedi Outcast
Registration date : 2006-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Absentee information   Absentee information EmptyFri 11 Aug à 23:16

hi, its 8/11 and i will be gone for bout a week or so for a vacation in a place called bethany beach. hope u all miss me Very Happy c ya later
Back to top Go down
beeve
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 37
Name : Jonathan
Registration date : 2005-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Absentee information   Absentee information EmptySat 12 Aug à 0:38

i'll be gone for teh weekend. gotta get in a fight upstate.
Back to top Go down
beeve
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Absentee information   Absentee information EmptyTue 15 Aug à 12:57

I'll be around but not on much until later in the day or really eraly in the day. My girlfriend is leaving saturday to college so i want to spend a lot of time with her. After she leaves i'll be more active than I am normally.
Back to top Go down
HaTTori

HaTTori

Number of posts : 4
Name : Przemek
Registration date : 2006-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Absentee information   Absentee information EmptyThu 17 Aug à 1:34

sory, im not gonna play this week (i think) cuz i have some problems with internet connection :/ and next week im going to go on "late holidays"... i show up as soones i can... sory again... i hope ull understend Wink
Back to top Go down
Azreal

Azreal

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Absentee information   Absentee information EmptyFri 18 Aug à 11:05

I gotta work from Fri-Tue srry
Sleep
Back to top Go down
->TS<-Da X

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Absentee information   Absentee information EmptySat 19 Aug à 5:04

Hey il be away 4 a fortnite bt i might be on next weekend inbetween the two weeks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Azreal

Azreal

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Absentee information   Absentee information EmptyFri 25 Aug à 22:29

srry for not getting on....I told my employers no more weekdays so that meens more time, or actual time for JA. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beeve
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Absentee information   Absentee information EmptySun 3 Sep à 14:18

It looks like my computer short circuited.... I'm going to see my fps and picture in game but I doubt I can play.... the colors are haywire and so is the screen resolution.
Back to top Go down
-TheMan-

PostSubject: Re: Absentee information   Absentee information EmptyThu 7 Sep à 7:44

i will be barely on anymore, i have to raise everything my senior year including my gpa, grades and self esteem...anyway, ill be on but rarely.
Back to top Go down
->TS<-Da X

PostSubject: Re: Absentee information   Absentee information EmptySat 9 Sep à 4:55

ye soz about nt being on this week i'v bin swamped wit homework/course work and next week im going to calshot 4 a schl trip ( Very Happy ) bt i promis to be moor active the week after that santa
Back to top Go down
->TS<-Da X

PostSubject: Re: Absentee information   Absentee information EmptySat 9 Sep à 4:56

ye soz about nt being on this week i'v bin swamped wit homework/course work and next week im going to calshot 4 a schl trip ( Very Happy ) bt i promis to be moor active the week after that santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absentee information   Absentee information Empty

Back to top Go down

Absentee information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Syndicate Clan :: Clan Related :: Clan News/Update-
Jump to: